J6 Power Wheelchair
The compact J6 is the ultimate choice for users who demand the superb stability of Mid-Wheel 6 design and tight-quarter maneuverability. Highly adaptable, the J6 accepts a wide range of seating and electronics options while its powerful drive train delivers high-performance torque.
J6 Power Wheelchair Features
- Mid-Wheel 6 allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability.
- Compatible with TRU-Balance Tilt.
- OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear prevent wheel hang-ups.
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers.
- ATX Suspension (Active-Trac with extra stability) incorporates front OMNI-Casters for enhanced.
- Performance over more varied terrain.
- Easy front access to batteries.
J6 Power Wheelchair Specifications
Drive Wheels: 10" Solid
Optional: 10" Pneumatic
Caster Wheels Front: 5" Solid
Rear: 6" Solid
Anti-Tip Wheels N/A
Maximum Speed^4/^: Up to 4 mph
Ground Clearance: 2.5" (frame)
Turning Radius^5/^: 22"
Overall Length: 34.74" without foot riggings
Base Width: 23.19"
Seating Sizes: TRU-Balance® 2
Synergy/Static: W: 10-20" D: 10-20"
Power Tilt: W: 14-20" D: 14-20"
Lift & Tilt: N/A
Seat-to-Floor Heights: TRU-Balance® 2
Synergy/Static8: 16.5" - 17.5"
Power Tilt8: 16.875"
Lift & Tilt8: N/A
Manual Tilt/Recline^10/^: Yes
Battery Size^6/^: U-1
Battery Weight^14/^: 23.4 lbs.
Available Electronics^12/^: 70A Q-Logic 2 NE
70A Q-Logic 2 NE+
70A Q-Logic 2 EX
Battery Charger 5A Off-board
Motor Packages 2-Pole 4 mph
Weight Capacity^7/^: 300 lbs.9
Base Weight: 100.2 lbs